Tuesday 14 April 2015

Dil Ki Deal


It's actually not easy to listen to your heart and do exactly what it wants. But, sometimes we all do that. And there comes a moment when our heart fly in its own sky. Well, that is where one makes a #DilKiDeal .

I am a teacher by profession. Though it was not my childhood dream to be a teacher. But i joined this field. Well, life has its own plan for everybody. I guess this was the plan life made for me. Every teacher has to fulfill some duties and he or she is tied to some responsibilities too. And one of them is to be a class teacher. Where one has to take attendance and do some other jobs viz collecting all the details about students, giving them roll numbers and many more things. And being a teacher i too have to fulfill such duties.

I still remember that last year after the completion of first semester i noticed that one of my students was coming late in the assembly. And because of this indiscipline he was chided every day during assembly. I knew he was a poor and innocent student but i was helpless and after all rules were the same for every student. I asked him to come on time. One day one of my students told me that the boy was coming late because he had to help his uncle in his shop in the morning. And i noticed that though he was coming late but he was not leaving any class despite of the fact that being absent in assembly would make his attendance short. If he was not a good boy then he could have not come to school but he didn't do so. The very same day i called him, he was very scared as he was late again but when he came i asked him that why didn't he discuss his problem with me? I might have helped you. He said,"Thank you for asking Mam, but you could do nothing." I asked him to leave. When he was gone, my heart asked me,"Can't i really do something?" Suddenly an idea hit in my mind. I stood up and went to the teacher who handled the assembly and its attendance. I asked for a favour to allow only one student to come late as his problem was genuine. And i assured her that no other student from my class won't make such a demand if she would allow him only. She agreed to help. I thanked her and came back to the student and told him about the special permission i had got for him. He was so glad to hear about it. He thanked me a lot. And though he came late everyday but whenever he came he immediately joined the school. He thanked me many times for this favour. I could see that magic of relief in his eyes. And i could feel the satisfaction of doing something for him.

I still thank myself for listening to my heart that day and asking for a special permission for the poor and innocent boy. I know everyone of us can listen to the heart and create a magic but what required the most is to follow it undoubtedly.

By writing this blog "I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdeal activity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal."

"I am participating in the #DilKiDealOnSnapdealactivity at BlogAdda in association with SnapDeal.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

लिखने बैठे...तो सोचा...

लिखने बैठे, तो सोचा, यूँ लिख तो और भी लेते हैं, ऐसा हम क्या खास लिखेंगे? कुछ लोगों को तो ये भी लगेगा, कि क्या ही होगा हमसे भला, हम फिर कोई ब...